sábado, 27 de octubre de 2018

Hello there! It's been a long week these one, but here we go.

So, today's topic it's gonna be career choose. I'm studying Journalism by the way hahaha.
I chosen this career many years before I graduate from high school. I graduated in 2012, and I joined to the career in 2016. In fact, I almost enter to Engineering and Anthropology hahaha. But I finelly decided to join to Journalism. And the main reason was because I want that everyone (if it would be possible) knows all the information of the world hahaha. And I know that is not possible, but I will try it.
A curious fact is that I joined to Journalism for the same reasons that I join to Anthropology, but I think that Journalism it's a faster way to make my goals.

By the moment, I am really happy with my (I hope hahaha) definitive career. I learned that change the world it is impossible with one person, but, if you try it hard, you can make a change in some people, and that is what I always wanted to my life. I love to write, in fact it is my favorite thing in the career. I love to investigate about a lot of differents themes and tell to anyone that want to read what I discover.

Bye! :)

1 comentario:

  1. great mentality :) i also think that you can make change person by person. good luck!!

    ResponderEliminar