Hi everyone! It's been a long week this one, but here we are. And the next topic of my blog it's gonna be my favorite concert of my entire life. And the best one was when I went to Lollapalloza in 2012, and specifically when I went to see my favorite band, Foo Fighters.
Foo fighters is a rock band from the United States of America that was founded for the ex drumer of Nirvana, Dave Grohl. Now, Dave is the main singer of the band and he plays the electric guitar.
The atmosphere was great! There was a lot of people in the concert. However, the first 3 songs was a little chaotic. Many people had to leave the main place where the public was because the anxiety and the excitement from all the public was too high. But after that, everything was really nice.
I felt really nice. I think that he concerts are the most spectacular thing of the music,because its the place where the artist and the public conect each other. And that was that happen that day.
And a funny thing was how my shirt died that day hahaha when I went out of the concert, I reallize that the shirt was split in two :( but it worth it :)
Bye!

Hahaha, I can imagine the hole atmosphere there! I went to Lollapalooza too, but not the same year as you did, so I know that there's too many people and things can go chaotic. But anyway, I seems you enjoyed the concert, and I really hope you did!
ResponderEliminarGreat band, they are very powerfull in the stage.
ResponderEliminarI loooooooveeeee Foo Fighters, I saw them in the National Stadium once and I felt in love of Dave Grohl <3
ResponderEliminarI love Foo Fighters. It must have been a great concert! <3
ResponderEliminarI have never been to Lollapalooza, but i think it must be impressive be there a lot of people, good music, i don't know. I'm glad you could see your favorite band!
ResponderEliminar