sábado, 20 de octubre de 2018

Hello there! I hope that you are doing well :) This is the third blog of the class, and today's topic it's gonna be my favorite movie.
And to be honest, it is a trilogy, the trilogy of "The Lord of the Rings"

Resultado de imagen para el señor de los anillos

I'm a fan of the books too hahaha, but the movies are great too. The epic of the characters and all the principles that the movie put in scene are awesome. In fact, I really believe that this movie influenced me a lot.

But I have to make a separated point about the music of this movie, in charge of the Howard Shore. This guy made one of the most complex soundtracks of the history in the cinema, and if you want, you can watch this video from Jaime Altozano that explain the complex of the soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5LLHZf9ebU . If you have some time, please watch this video and I promise you that you will see this trilogy with a completely new eyes.

My favorite character of the book it is definitely Aragorn, but in the movies, my favorite one is Frodo... Yes, Frodo. But also Sam, they are a pack in some way hahaha. I know that everyone hates Frodo hahaha but the friendship, the courage and the spiritual strength from the two of them are stunning.

2 comentarios:

  1. I've only watched the first one of the trilogy, and I've never read the books hehe. And about the soundtrack, when I saw the movie I thought that the sound was great and so accurated! I will watch the video someday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never watched any Lord of the rings and i believe that it's a MUST

    ResponderEliminar