Hi! I hope that you are doing well! We are on the last half of the semester so we can't stop our good mood. Let's start with the eighth blog session.
Today topic it's gonna be my plans or ideas for summer holidays. What a wonderful thing are summer holidays don't you think? Even if you just stay in the house <3 Just one more month folks :)
So, my plans. I would like to visit the Patagonia or Rapa Nui. In fact, I hope that really happen hahaha I'm saving money right now for that, but I don't have any plan yet, just my hopes.
I would like to go to Torres del Paine and cross all the Carretera Austral if I go there. If I go to Rapa Nui, I would love to stay there hahaha. Like I say, I don't have a plan yet, so probably I will visit the most iconic places, but I prefer to explore by walking or in bicycle.
I will go (if everything goes good) with my girlfriend Pame :O It will be our first travel exclusive as a couple, because we met us in a company of dancing and music, so we travel before for a long time but just like friends and for work.
We would walk a lot hahaha we love walking, so probably we will get really tired, but it worth it. And definitely we will spend a lot of money in food hahaha it's our debility.
I hope to see you next weekend! Bye!
The austral highway must be one of the most beautiful places in chile
ResponderEliminarI think we will finder in the Torres del Paine, the Pagatonia and the Carretera Austral :3
ResponderEliminarI hope you can reach Torres del Paine this summer :) It is going to be a really enjoyable experience with such a good company as your couple <3
ResponderEliminarJajja that entertained as accounts everything. I hope you can fulfill your dreams and travel with your girlfriend where you want and have an excellent time.
ResponderEliminar