Hi everyone! It is time for the last blog session :( sad reacts only. And this one it's gonna be about my english lenguaje challenges during this period. Let's get into that:
My experiences learning english at the university as been great to be honest. I only took english 3 and 4, but I truly refresh and improve my english, specially my writing abilities and my speaking abilities, and that last point was my biggest concern. I always thought that my speaking abilities was the worst part of my english, but mostly because I never can practice, so I think that be able to speak a lot in this course was great.
When I was in English 3, I thought that blog's doesn't worked to anything hahaha but now I can see that is a funny and a effective way to improve our writing abilities. And that is something very useful if we need to use our english abilities for work, writing a email or something like that.
I need to improve my speaking abilities and my improvisation skills to talk to make my conversation more fluid hahaha and maybe I will start to talking in english with my friends to get a better improvisation hahaha
I use a lot of english. In fact, almost all of the YouTube videos that I like to watch are in english hahaha And I can understand those videos with no problem at all. I can watch movies with no problem too, but my pronunciation are one of my worst english problems.
So, that's it guys! I hope that you enjoyed this blogs sessions, and see you next time!
I think your speaking abilities are good! And is so useful for videos, because sometimes they don't have subtitles!
ResponderEliminarI think that if you keep watching english videos without subtitles and just paying attention to what the person is saying, you will learn english. Maybe you can practice by listening music too, or singin the lyrics like I do hahaha
ResponderEliminarI think my pronnunciation is my weakness too, but we have time improve that, I hope so xD
ResponderEliminarYou can also practice by talking to yourself, from time to time! I do that sometimes, when I'm alone of course haha
ResponderEliminar