sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

Hi! I hope that you are doing well. So, fifth blog, and today i'm gonna talk about my future job. Hard question hahaha because I really don't know yet what I wanna do in my life. I think that when I join to the career, I wanted to write in cultural magazines like National Geographic or something like that. I still want that, but thanks to audiovisual classes, I believe that maybe I would like that too, but always in a cultural frame. I don't like Tv, but in places like NatGeo, Discovery or that kind of medias, I would love to work. I know that is a little impossible hahaha but there is nothing wrong in dreaming, right?

And that answer to if I would like to work in outdoors environment and travel hahaha, but that's something really secondary to me. If I have to travel, I would do, but if I have to write or edit in a office, I would do very happy if is a cultural thing.

About the salary, I didn't join Journalism thinking in that hahaha as long I could survive and pay a place to live and the food, i would be fine.

I would like to make a major about cultural journalism or anything related to that. If if I decided to go in the audiovisual, I would love to do something to specialize in that area.

Until the next week folks!

2 comentarios:

  1. How wonderful it would be to work in National Geographic, you would travel a lot

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also love the cultural topics, is very interesting write about that.

    ResponderEliminar