Hello guys! It's time to another blog, the sixth one. And today's topic it is gonna be "post graduate studies". I think that this is a hard topic hahaha because I really don't know what I wanna do in my life. I think that i would love to have a post grade, specially if I figure out what I want to do in the next years of my career, so, let's do this exercise with my current preferences, but I know that this will change in the future hahaha.
I would like to do a post grade because I think that the specialization it's a important thing if you wanna do something really specific, and that is what I wanna do. I don't think that a post grade will help you to find a job faster, I think that it's just luck hahaha.
The subject would be something related to the writing journalism or documental journalism. Maybe some of investigation journalism. but I really don't know yet. Maybe in my fourth year I will know better.
I think that I would love to study outside, but i'm not sure where. Maybe Spain, or England if my english level rises. But if that is not possible, this university would be fine too.
And I would love to dedicate myself completely to the postgraduate course, but this is not possible (thanks, money), it would probably be part time, and with the money from my work I could survive, that's something important
This university is one of the best in the country in the topic of investigation journalism. It's a significant option to study here!
ResponderEliminar